Sunday, October 19, 2008

.yippieeee.

here are some of the pictures that i have received from alfred
pictures of the A110 girls trying to take a decent picture
LOL..
we're actually trying to take a picture of us jumping
but what the heck?
we failed kao kao..not even a single picture that we took that shows us jumping
more like three lunatic and total retarded girls SS-ing
LMAO..
but i had a great time with them..agree babes?

*preparing to jump*

*constipation*

*my favorite picture of the day..weee*


this is just some part of the "attempt" pictures that we have taken
only us and GOD knows how long we have tried.LOL
which ended up with TINA giving up on that
left me and HONG..
try and try..


FYI..
i was LOL throughout this post..
my god!!

after so much of attempts,
we finally give up!!
but hong and alfred did get a picture of them jumping
thanks to me,the genius!!hhaha!
but memory full.so he did not send it to me..yikes!

a picture of me and my A110 roommies..
HEART you guys so much!

cant live a day without you guys in university
since you guys are the one who wakes me up
only u guys and GOD knows how many freaking times do u guys need to wake me up and smack my ass
..LMAO..

awwwwww..
hugs and kisses to you guys
and..
sorry if i did anything wrong throughout this few months
mayb i'm a bad roommie for you guys
or..
mayb i'm such a nice roommie to you guys..hahah!

*shoots.not raining man when i post this*
inside joke!!

so long everyone..!

psst:
You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe
You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You give me strength so I stand tall
Just like a rose

pssst: am seriously addicted to jay chou's latest album.what the heck?how can he be so freaking talented??talk about obsession..=]

psssst: finals coming soon..grrr!gonna burn the midnight oil everyday..

pssssst: i am so freaking addicted to chocolates..and me likey hot chocolate..weee!
(why am i so hyperactive all of sudden??)


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: