Monday, October 27, 2008

.happy's 18th birthday.

.25.10.2008.

my day starts with someone disturbing my beauty sleep
and it was like around 2.30pm
ivan messaged me and said he's coming to pick me up soon
i was like what the heck?i'm stil on my bed..
so plan changed
had my brunch at home: chicken rice

darryl picked me up at 4pm and off we go
meet up with ivan and yen in pak li
ordered roti bakar and milo ais
yea yea.two freaking hours after i had my brunch

and everything that ivan has planned went wrong
and PARTLY..just partly..its my fault
i'm sorry..!grr

so new plan..
ivan drive all of us to happy's house
its absurb if we went there with two cars since it just five of us
so darryl park his car in AEON
which is totally a silly idea..haha!

fetched happy from her house and off we go..
pizza for dinner at 6pm plus
two hours plus after i had my roti bakar in pak li

tonnes of picture had taken on that day
since i'm with my camwhore gang..

this is just "SOME" of the pictures that we had taken
after the meal

my babe happy , me , my beloved sister yen

candid pictures taken by darryl the dungu



the SS brothers : darryl and ivan
*cis.showing off their dimples.as i said..IF YOU GOT IT,FLAUNT IT..!*

half way of camwhoring
ivan went to the "toilet" and SKADOOSH
chocolate cake for the birthday girl
and its not the one u bake in toilet..as in REAL CHOCOLATE CAKE!
get what i mean?LOL
okie.i am being lame..grr!

notice there's one special candle poking at the side??
and..noticed the writing on the top of the cake?
it stated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY!
lol.even the dude who wrote this was like..
giving me the look and was thinking "are you trying to make fun?"
and i was like "seriously..her name is HAPPY"

and yes.its the same picture but different style of edit
LOL.guess i'm just being too indecisive on which picture shall i put
so why not put both??haha

group photos
BIRTHDAY GIRL deserves some special attention..weee!

ivan get jealous and decided to have his own birthday celebration
advanced birthday..

the king of SS

and influenced by him,
darryl and i started posing with the "pizza-turn-to-ivan's-birthday-cake"

.O M G!!look at how GIGANTIC his mouth is..?.
self-titled : the male version of angelina jolie
phuiks.muka tebal


fetched happy back to her home around 8 plus
since she is going for a dinner with her family

*ignore them..all eyes on me..i look darn good in this picture.wakakaka*

headed back to AEON again
supposedly gonna watch High School Musical 3 with my babes at 9
but its full..so we ended up watching 11.55 show instead

and sorry again to ivan ,yen and darryl
how should i know its going to be full lar wey?

*good luck in your SPM, siao po*

*love is in the air..LMAO..ivan was actually forcing darryl to watch an horror movie*

but failed to do so
since darryl wanted to go for yum cha session
what the heck?we just had our dinner few minutes ago
but thanks to our boredom,
we went to botanic for yum cha session

chill here and there til 11

darryl fetched me back to AEON
heng ho right?

meet up with my babes cheryl, irene and yean

and camwhoring session starts again
LOL.even when my battery left 25 percent.haha!
but cheryl started it first...!i SWEAR!!
geesh


courtesy by cheryl the photographer
somehow,i ended up become her "model of the day"
LMAO

*i looked darn wicked..wee!*

just realised i love playing with people's specs this days

and will update soon on High School Musical 3
all i can say is...awwwwwwwww!
cheryl and i want our own "troy"..wee!

shares LARGE popcorn and coke with yean
so..what i can conclude is.i ate a lot and i BURP throughout the day
had a major gastric because of that.grr!

psst: anyone,please teach me how to be stress..cause i am seriously SLOTHING at home without doing any revision..i guess with stress,i might start doing revision..!!how how how??

pssst: thanks yen for the songs..heart that song so much.=]
-crush by david archuleta-

and last but not least..

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BABE HAPPY AKA DUSTY
(21.10.2008)

love ya babe!

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!










No comments: