Wednesday, October 1, 2008

...


.abandoning my blog is such a sinful thingy to do.
.but since SLOTH is my biggest sin.
who shall i blame on doing everything at the very last minute.
.me.myself.and i.

.this blog is so dead mainly because i am lazy and busy.

so what makes me started blog right now
when i supposedly sleeping??
just some randomness of me that makes me so gatal wanna blog lorr
aiya!!

talk about gatal
what the hell is fong mok?[cantonese]
been so freaking itchy for the past few days
ever since i am back home.
why oh why?
itch here and there
am seriously frustrated lookin at my legs and hands turn into..
some disgusting thingy

supposedly snap some pictures of the "fong mok"
but thanks to my blurness
i send to susando but did not save it in my pc

so susando : please kindly send me back my pictures.LMAO!!

pssst : ONLY TIME WILL TELL..

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: