Wednesday, October 29, 2008

www.StopDreamingAndStartStudying.com

while i was taking my beauty nap,
*dreaming of my own jared leto..joking!*
got a message from xi voon
the horrible babe i have..grr =P
for fooling me

" Congratulations! Good news for all UM students, final exam of this semester has been CANCELLED. For more detail, kindly log on to www.StopDreamingAndStartStudying.com"

thanks to my blurness and stupidity,
i actually fall for it
i was happy for few seconds before i read the other half

what the heck?nice prank,silly voon!!

so what did i do?
prank others la..hahaha!
forward to couple of my friends
and their reaction is just as same as mine
hahaha!

eh..dont "shit" me cause i prank you all larr
"shit" voon..!haha

and voon actually called me stupid for falling for it
but who knows?it might happened again
who knows some dude or some babe who got so freaking stress again and burn the hall?
oopsy..!
hahahaha!

stop dreaming!!

okay.and this might sound a bit off
but i am amazed of myself for completing one chapter of my revision..
hahaha!

but i spend 4 hours of nap

at least i start revise something
...pfft...

finally, jye ming online today
got some silly and retarded pictures of us from her
which we took few weeks ago using her new lappy's webcam

play with the special effects and everything on it
and trust me..this is just 10% of the pictures that we have taken

*just realised how dark i am..that i need to brighten every pictures that we took.grr*
but whatever.i LOVE my own colour skin..wee!


first..it was me and my "not-so-chemistry" dance partner,jye ming
*we're married..traditional chinese way*

*us with our biggo green mole : utilize the prop kao kao..wee!*


then.xi voon got influenced by us
and she ditched her studies and joined us

this picture of me scares me away
i looked GIGANTIC

according to tuck long,i'm a water balloon or balloon air..huh?
whats the different?
and i stil dont get the joke or something like that..blur!

*do u want ur teeth to look like us??if NO,say TAK NAK to smoking la weyy*
and we are not smokers..
but just realised this picture looks like we're smokers!

ANTI-SMOKERS!!

and finally, a decent picture of me,jye ming and xi voon


LOL.there's more to come.trust me!
but for now..
thats about it..

till then..




ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!



No comments: