Wednesday, October 8, 2008

.moving on.

whatever happened last monday is a mistake..
regret,guilty and disappointed towards myself..
how can i let such thing to happened??
I am the one who shall be blame..
i can control myself very good last time
but why cant i do it right now?
did i lose my rationality?
or am i being selfish
SERIOUSLY..
I DONT KNOW..
somehow,i just cant control my own feeling..
and it seriously sucks..
but all i know is..
moving on...WITHOUT YOU!!
i need to stop all of this things to be happen all over again..
so..please respect my decision!!
.
.
.
psst: to someone,can you like stop being so bitchy..who the hell you think you are huh? stop pretending to be so fuckin innocent..and pretend like you concern and being nice to me but backstab me.FUCK THE WAY la "babe"
.
.
pssst:its been a while since i "fuck" people.this really shows that i am so fuckin furious..
grrrr
.
.
.
FUCK OFF from my life,bitches and bastards!
*sorry but i promised this will be the last time i'm using FUCK*
.
.
ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: