Wednesday, October 8, 2008

.disappointment.

wow.looks like the GOD is seriously playing with me man..
just when i am half-way done with my disappointment
on the previous post..
here it comes again..
another disappointment ATTACKS!!
sighh.just FOUND OUT that i failed my Analysis Quantitative B..
who can i blame on other than me.myself and i?
being so lazy and everything..
all i care about is having fun..
what the heck right??
yea.told couple of my friends about it..
and nobody seems to believe that as well
mayb..perhaps..
i seriously have changed..
all i can do right now is..
be a better person..
concentration and start taking responsibility..
.
.
.
i just want the same old susan back..
i miss myself so much.LMAO!
sounded a bit off
but seriously..
i MISS myself..
.
.
*just realised my recent post is so freaking emo.no worries.emoZILLA wont be conquring the EMOvilla.i will not let myself being emo..i am STRONG!haha
or maybe..i seriously living my life to the fullest til i failed my test.haha!
.
.
ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: