Friday, October 24, 2008

.O M G.

remember what i have mention on the freaking previous post??
on..
me joining and participating the traditional dance for my college as well as UM??
on..
me being so freaking busy with practices??
on..
me disliking and hates the costumes and make up??



.."practice makes perfect"..

silly jye ming who loves the green ball so much
i HATE it so much..grr!!

finally.the day has come..!!
12.10.2008
Dewan Tunku Chansellor
in conjunction of..
some-event-that-i-forgot-what-it-called
all i remember is..
something that have to do with the Lion Dance..weee!

woke up freaking early on that day
since everyone need to gather in DTC at 7.30am
and guess what?
everyone is late EXCEPT for the dance team.
what the heck right?
so basically,i've spend my whole morning sleeping on the chairs..weee!

and of coz..camwhore moment!

its not our fault that we are seriously bored..!!

..rehearsal..

just get the chance to snap one picture
since senior borrowed my handphone as walkie-talkie


..transformation..
a big MAKE OVER from a human being to a god of "mountain"???
honestly,stil blur on what the heck am i trying to portray
i know its either a mountain,a tree or something lively and green..
haha!

.me and xi voon (my camwhore partner for the day)


..and after minutes of waitin for our turn to make up..

SKADOOSH!!

thank god that our dance instructor is busy on that day
so "he" wasnt able to watch us perform
so..we can decide on whatever make up and the accessories we want
weee.
so..say BYE BYE to purple red lipstick and green ball.weee!
or else,we will look even worse than how we look like right now
LMAO

but still.i looked darn ugly in green..
what the heck?


pictures courtesy by chai shiah and ah lai
..thanks you guys..


plus,thanks to all the walkie-talkie thingy
no more camwhore moment for me..
low battery
and i got no chance to get my group pictures with my dance-mates!
so will get it asap from my senior..



butterflies all over our stomach
while waitin for our turn..
its such an "awww-moment" to see that we are trying to calm each other down
awwwwww..!


..its time to SHINE..
.camera.light.action.


we got no time to relief at all
was preparing for the second dance performance


..second dance performance..
that was so freaking random


finally..relief!!
we shout, we yell, we laugh, we joy, we hug, we cheer
everything!!
the feeling is like so indescribable

*thanks for comingggggg..=]*
appreciate it
weee..!

and to benard the susando as well
thanks ya!!

..the aftermath..


rushed back to my room and remove all the make up
everyone is waitin for the us to get ready
sorry and thanks for waiting..haha!

and the reason why are we so slow is..
camwhoring larr..what else??

*me and roommies : nana and hong*

..other pictures is with nana..
..will get that soon as well..


..shiah's and selina's..

basically,i have spend my whole Sunday in DTC
and i have loads of fun even though its freaking tiring

and hugs and kisses to everyone who come..!
weee


note to myself : get the pictures from others as well as tina.LMAO!!

last but not least

me..attempting to re-enact one of the steps
LOL.and fail kao kao
*blush*

psst : NO MORE heavy make up.seriously feel uneasy and disgusting.!

pssst : i wanna watch High School Musical 3



ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!








No comments: