Saturday, October 25, 2008

.dinner with babes.


.24.10.2008.
-Kenny Rogers, AEON, bukit tinggi, Klang-

had a pretty bad day on friday
everything went wrong all of sudden
wanted to get out of my house so freaking badly

but things getting better when cheryl online
honestly,i seriously do not know what kind of power she have
that can makes me go relief even with the simple HIE in msn
awwww..!!

..once my babes, always my babes..

since she and yean know that i'm having a bad day
they asked me out for dinner
had sudden crave on kenny rogers muffin
so off we goooo..!


and DONT EVER go to kenny rogers in AEON
service is so freaking bad
what the heck?

but this dont stop us to camwhore while waiting for our food to be served.wee!

introducing to you..
*well,guess you guys have seen them since they are in most of the pictures i took =P *

cheryl the hottie,the advisor the queen of camwhore

yean the blur,lame, and "camera-shy" queen

the very much dungu looking of me
(with yean's spec)

..our dinner of the day..

(yean's black pepper quarter meal)

(cheryl's and my original taste of quarter meal)
since both of us ordered the same thing, dont think i should post two pictures of it huh?
LMAO..

HEART and ADDICTED to muffinsssssss

*autumn, spring and winter*

went shopping for a while
before headed to station one
but we ended up cancelled that plan
since nobody is singing on that day..grr!

while waiting for cheryl to try her clothes


thank you for being there for me

hehe!

psst: david archuleta is so freakinggggggggg CUTEEEEEE!!




and i think my camwhore "disease" is getting even worse day by day
oh gosh!!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!



No comments: