Friday, October 24, 2008

.i AM STUDYING.


mm.a question for you guys..
what do you guys think am i doing based on this picture?
being emo or concentrating on reading a book?

what the heck right?
i have put this picture as my display picture in MSN
and everyone is praising and asking me on
"why on earth are you emo?"
but i AM NOT
LMAO

i have no intention to snap an emo picture
but to snap a picture of me studying
LOL

okay.that was random
since i am a bit tired of updating post that is backdated.LMAO

finally,i get a little bit rationality and serious-ness on me
went to library two days in a row
and start revise like a mad kid..weee!

and i shall get back to that mood soon
distractions at home
internet kills me!
tempting me kao kao



pei yee with her serious face

and what the heck right?
camwhoring while studying.LMAO
but i just camwhore for few minutes!!
i swear!!

psst : new addiction

Out of this club by Pussycat Dolls



weeee..heart this song so much!!



ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: