Saturday, October 18, 2008

.M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S.

just realised that whatever i have posted this days
is so freaking backdated.LOL
guess this is some trademarks that i have on my blog huh?
LOL

was lookin back at the pictures that i have taken so far..
and realised there are pictures that i have intention to post but did not post
since i have edited it.LMAO!!

so here are some of the freaking backdated pictures i have taken
dont ask me "when" since i cant remember at all
guess too much of camwhoring session doesnt help me on remembering the date and time huh? =]

hence,the pictures wont be arrange according to the time.

but i do remember the place..
weeeee

in faculty of Economic..
classes

*LMAO.she has become a drama queen as well after much of influence by me.weee*

*all the best to our LAW lecturer.gonna miss u babe..=]*

in dataran..


in "you-know-where" shhhh..

*after presentation*

in KPS in conjunction of Pesta Tanglung Universiti Malaya (expo)


in front of Dewan Tunku Chansellor
(i remember this..the day when my peers and i went to bagan lalang)


KPS for dance practise
while waitin for the others..


in 4th college..


celebrating malam berbuka puasa with floor mates..

*edited by my beloved NANA*


u aint gonna believe this but..
TINA is the one who influenced me to be so freaking camwhore this time..

*oopsy.not onli a camwhore but a toilet-whore.LOL*

and other pictures with floor mates got accidentally deleted by NA..
no worries NA.we stil got the chance to snap babe!


outing with my babes..
pyramid..


and last but not least..
the only group picture i got for bagan lalang trip
wonder where the hell all the pictures gone??


psst : i am addicted to chocolates..

pssst : jay's latest album totally rocks my world mann!
(thanks cheryl for the songs..=] )


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!










No comments: