Sunday, June 1, 2008

.rehabilition.

-things to do before i go university-


sleeps at 12am and wakes up at 8am
(LOL.wonder how am i going to do that since i only sleeps at 6am and wakes up at 3pm)
try to lose some unwanted fats
(LOL.wonder how am i going to do that since eating is my number one passion)
clean my desk and my closet
(LOL.wonder how am i going to do that since online is what i do 24/7)
go for at least one vacation
(LOL.wonder how am i going to do that since i seriously insufficient of cash)
try to spend more quality times with my family
(awww.big awww..i'm gonna be homesick!!)
try to be more serious in life
(LOL.wonder how am i going to do that since i am a joker)
improve my english and chinese
(LOL.wonder how am i going to do that since my brain cell is so dead nowadays)
do not be one freako emo person
(LOL.i am trying my best and half way through.LOL)
be more alert on things that happened in my life
(LOL.wonder how am i going to do that since i am blur)
try not to ffk people most of the time
(LOL.i am trying my best on that ..so dont blame me)
try not to be so indecisive
(LOL.i cant.i'm libra.i'm born to be indecisive.so get used of it.muahahahha)


and last but not least...

LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST..!!!

(LOL.i know there's going to be a lot of people who is doubting on me..with that BIG question markhs "she can boh???" and some of u are laughing.yes.you!!!!you know who you are.laugh all you want.but i'm gonna prove u guys wrong.muahaha.i've been saying that since last time..but..this is for real!!)



p/s::congrats to mr and mrs T..LOL.am seriously happy for both of you.and its about time la wei.since its so obvious that both of u likes each other.and yes i am!!repeating everything i told you guys just now.being a big sister can be quite hard sometimes.coz keep nag!!muahaha.anyway,congrats!!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!




No comments: