Saturday, June 21, 2008

.truck.athol.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED::
this is going to be one of those bla bla BORING POST.and lot of foul languages.sorry ya!its just that i am stressin out!!and u shall just ignore this post for your own sake and so that you wont be falling asleep while reading it and let the stupid pc on til the next morning coz its such a waste of current and bla bla bla.I CRAPPED AGAIN.sigh.


and this post is mainly on me expressing my stress out and to calm myself down.
fuck myself for being so easily nervous and stress!


seriously i've NEVER been so stress in my life
.SPM ke?STPM ke?i DONT stress that much also.ish!
what the hell is wrong with me larr?

what the heck??
i am freakingly seriously extremely stressing out man!!
there's a lot of stuff that i need to do before i go university..
lot of procedurs and preparations.
as in documentation
( bla bla bla.and some medical check up)
and preparation
(pack my stuff..since i'll be living there for three freaking years and i have not buy any stuff that i need)
LOL.i just found out that economic took three years and NOT four years to be done.haha.
silly me!!
and to top it off.i HAVE NOT clean my freaking messy closet and study table
what the hell was i thinkin?
i am freakingly stressin out right now
and YES I AM.KEEP STRESSIN OUT that i am stressing out.LOL
get it?muahah.okie.i am LAME
and what's wrong with the G huh?
so not efficient at all larr
they just give us one week to prepare before we head to the university
alah.as if it's enough time for us to get everything done
fuck man!!a lot of fuckin document to photostate and to be done
and so many procedurs
and they are ridiculously stupid.
what are they thinkin man?
they expect us to do everything WITHOUT the letter
sedangkan we NEED the letter to get things done
fuck the G man and fuck myself for being darn lazy
too dependable on my cousin and my MAD
sighhhh..


-PLEASE STOP READIN IF YOU ARE STARTING TO GET BORED WITH THIS STUPID POST-


TODAY
two freaking days after i get the result..
i am OFFICIALLY reading on the documents that we shall bring
and..the guideline..
sighhhhh.and i am so fuckin stupid
i tot the letter would be ONE freaking piece of paper to tell us that we're accepted
but what the hell?
i just found out that there's lot of documents in that shit!!
sighhhhhhh


and when is the fucking G gonna send us our letter larr?
we cant do anything without that letter..
and 7 days for me to prepare and settle everything??what the hell
i am seriously freaking out and stressing out NOW..


medical check up?fuck man..
i've been living in an unhealthy lifestyle.la wei
and my BIGGEST fear of all is to see the doctor..
WHAT IF the doctor suddenly told me that i am diagnose some stupid sickness???
shitty man!!seriously shitty!!
okie.i am thinkin a lot but....sucks man!


-I'VE TOLD YOU TO STOP READING IF YOU ARE BORED WITH IT-


and i am seriously regret on wasting my two days for NOTHING.
i did absolutely NOTHING on preparation
what the hell?
so.from today onwards.i shall utilize all my times with preparation!!
but the bloody letter havent arrive.
so i cant do anything...shit man!
arghhhhhh
i hate when i'm nervous or stressin out
i CRAP!!

and this post will be the longest post i've ever send.
so if its boring.sorry ya!


-SO.STOP IT LA WEI.SERIOUSLY..IF U ARE BORED WITH IT NOW-


and i am going to miss all my babes who is going freaking far.sigh!
especially to ya chin (kedah).
and sock hua (sabah)
"what the hell la sock hua?u r coming home twice in one year?"
shitty man!!
awwwwwwwwwwww...
so melancholy!!


and good luck to all the soon-to-be university student
and good luck to those who is doing appeal
and good luck to all my psychotic dudes and babes in everything
aww.gonna miss every single one of you..
but not to worry.i'll try my best to come back as often as i could
*cough*


fuiyoh!i am seriously feeling much much better after all this whining and crapping and scolding foul languages.
am calming myself down.
no point to be so fucking stress out right
since the bloody letter havent arrive!!
i shall just went out and live my pre-Uni life to the fullest!muahaha


fyi,i am NOT going to sleep today AGAIN.or i'll sleep once i am done reading the stupid procedurs and my "to-do list" and my "things to bring" and bla bla bla...

and MAD:remember to double-ize everything you are bringing.cause i think i will miss out something such as my own bra and panty or even my own smelly socks..or...myself?shit!!

and i can predict i will look fugly in my passport picture tomorrow.ish!
whatever!i looked NICER in person rather than pictures.muahahah!
LOL.okie.i shall stop being so ridiculously lame!!

p/s::truck=fuck!!and athol=asshole!!

-WOW.CONGRATS!YOU HAVE SURVIVED MY BORING POST WITHOUT SLEEPING OR YAWN-
lol



ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: