Friday, June 27, 2008

.hectic day.

been waking up damn early this few days
one of the reason is that i am seriously stressing out
i cant sleep well
all i think about is the stupid letter
what the hell?
two more days til i leave
and yet..no letter??
and been busy preparing all the documents and last minute preparation
darn me!!no more last minute preparation
freaking messed up
but come to think about it
everything that i do in my life is freaking last minute
last minute revision,last minute preparation,last minute pack
last minute getting my assignment done..bla bla!


been waitin for my stupid letter for more than a week
and everytime..
it turns out to be a disappointment!
eagerly waiting for the mr postman to give me my letter
whenever there's a motorcycle sound
VROOOOM
i will nervously standing in front of my living room
and hoping the letter was for me
but fucker!!
NOTHING!!

and went out to settle some documents yesterday
and when i come home,i saw there's a lot of freaking letter in my mailbox
but fuck man!!
none of it is for me.
every members in family got their letter.
i'm the one who is waitin for the letter and yet i did not get it
guess my parents aint that eager to get their letter
since its bills bills bills
LOL

and been SS this few days.
Sick and Sleepless
and hopefully things will be much better once i'm in the university
tomorrow will be the last chance for me to get my letter
without letter,i cant fill in my forms
freaking lot la wei!!
sigh!


nearly fainted today in school.
while trying to get confirmation on my certificates
sigh.fucker man!
who wanna sponsor GINSENG for me to bring to university?LOL
muahahaha
and yes.i am referring to YOU!!
whoever terasa.please buy for me larr!
and i am broke!


quote by sock hua's mom
"the MAIN purpose for you to be in university is to study and NOT fashion show"
LOL.true enough!
but we are girls!!somehow,someway..we wanna look good too!haha
hahaha

p/s:dear mr postman!i know i have been fucking mad at you and u probably been sneezing this few days cause i have been cursing you a lot and "fuck" you.and i am seriously sorry.from the bottom of my heart.so can you please kindly be more hardworking and give me my letter...pleaseeeeee!!i promise!!i wont fuck or curse you anymore!!*sobs*

here are some backdated pictures
LOL.
this is what you do when you are depends on other people's camera
since you dont have one and your handphone sucks!!
...
..
.

soooooooooooooooooooo NOTTTTT!!

had a choco cream WAR with the birthday girl.sigh!
i am seriously dont get it why am i the one who get prank by the birthday girl?
i thought the birthday girl who is the one who should be prank to..?
and i will remember this
TAN MEI CHI BETRAYED ME!!
ON 18TH OF JUNE 2008
and shall wait for my revenge soon
both of you!!



ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

-off to my bed..zzzzzzz!!-


No comments: