Thursday, June 5, 2008

.darn.darn.darn.

darn!!i seriously needs to find one computer geek boyfriend..
i am seriously clueless when it comes to technology
and yes i am!!damn outdated
even the old people knows more than me..yikes!
was having the mood of playing games..
and coincidentally my bro just "dig up" those old games for me.LOL
aww...but wth?he asked me to install on my own..shoots!!!
since i got the mood..
so why not just give it a try?
so i asked my sidekick mangkuk.
LOL.promised not to mention his name in my blog since he's shy!aww.LOL
and wth?i am seriously one dumb-ass!!
i cant even differentiate what is cd rom and burner..
and i just called that cd rom "thingy"..LOL
memang patut get laugh!!sigh
was having a tough time figuring out how to install..
since cd rom aint working..
so...thanks to me!!the "genius"!!
i restart my pc and..the next thing i know..
darn ME!!pc aint working ..aint functioning..
NOTHING!!!BLANK!!
and..nervous attack!!
messaged my bro and he asked me to adjust the graphic card.
and what the heck??i dont even know what's that!
and it tooks me 30 minutes!!30 freaking long minutes!!
and finally...here i am..blogging!!
and the rest is history..

and fyi..didnt get to install games..sigh!!since my pc is getting old and totally hates me
but..but..but..
am getting new pc tomorrow..woohoo!!
kononnya quote by my bro "more powerful"..LOL..


*fingers crossed*
on the click five concert.
hopefully ccl is getting off early from work!!and off we go!!
weee......!!joy!!


*am seriously sorry for those who i ffk-ed*


p/s::darn YOU.seriously not in the mood of listening to YOU anymore.its not my responsibility okay?and i am seriously tired of it.plus,i have my own life to be worried about..so back off!!and the last thing i want is YOU bugging me,annoys me and makes my mood from BAD to WORSE!!..so..just back off!!


p/p/s::once its BROKEN,its will never be the same as last time!!
*disappointed*



ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!




No comments: