Monday, June 2, 2008

.i'm not a girly girl.

mr.mangkuk says (2:19 AM):
eh.i ask u ar.give your opinion as a girl!!
IF u saw a guy in.erm.let say.mamak or shopping mall and he is walking towards you (as in gonna pass by you or sit in front of you).and u likes him.what will you do??
i mean for sure u wont talk to him right?
but what reaction will u give?

me,myself and i. says (2:23 AM):
do i know him??

mr.mangkuk says (2:23 AM):
dont know.stranger.

.me,myself and i. says (2:23 AM):
if i dont know,then for sure.i wont talk to him and just hide..
but if i know him,i just nod my head or say hie.
muahahaha
and blushhhh after that
why??

mr.mangkuk says (2:23 AM):
hide?omg
not like.play your hair ke?or keep lookin at him?

.me,myself and i. says (2:24 AM):
LOL.hide as in i am shy la.muahahaha.and for sure,my friends will laugh at me bcoz of that
play my hair?ewwww.hello.miss susan dont do such thingy wan la.
muahahaha.
but for sure will keep lookin at him la.
why la?


.me,myself and i. says (2:27 AM):
LOL.omg.kena boom pulak.
gonna blog about this..
erm.pure girl?
okie.let me channel on my girly girly side!!

mr.mangkuk says (2:28 AM):
LOL


mr.mangkuk says (2:29 AM):
LOL.omg.
so berani!!(brave)

.me,myself and i. says (2:30 AM):
omg.u seriously thinks i will do that?muahahha.LOL

mr.mangkuk says (2:30 AM):
NO
...
..
.

LOL.told ya!!i'm not a girly girl..and for those who knows me knows that since last time.muahahaha!!oh well..I AM ME!!not gonna put it in my "things to do before i go university"..or probably i should??should i??or shouldnt i??oh god!here it goes again.BEING INDECISIVE!!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: