Thursday, June 12, 2008

.updates.

am really SORRY for leavin my blog dead for the past few days.and boyyy!!one word to describe my days..FANTASTIC!!and in case u guys wanna know how's the progress going on with my "things to do before i go university"..LOL..awful dude!!i did NOTHING!!

sleeps at 12am and wakes up at 8am
(nope..stil sleeps at 6am and wakes up at 3pm)
try to lose some unwanted fats
(erm..i did lose some unwanted fats.LOL..i'm not flattering myself but this is what my friends said)
clean my desk and my closet
(nope.i did NOTHING and does not have the initiative to clean)
go for at least one vacation
(not going since i'm being indecisive)
try to spend more quality times with my family
(nope.been a notti girl these days.keep going out)
try to be more serious in life
(i did in fact!!and been doing lots of thinking this few days.and never been such "release" in my life.yay!!)
improve my english and chinese
(erm...muahahah!i did NOTHING on this)
do not be one freako emo person
(i am doing such a wonderful job on this.never been so happy in my life.guess 2008 is my year huh?)
be more alert on things that happened in my life
(erm.i am alert.but stil blur!)
try not to ffk people most of the time
(no matter how hard i try,somehow,someway,someday,i still ffk)
try not to be so indecisive
(grrrrr...this is the only thing that is getting even worse than last time)

[edited] to be more girly girl (erm..dont think i have change though.but i did change my style.LOL.but yet.hip hop for life) and last but not least...

LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST..!!!
(this is the only thing i am proud to say it out loud..that..I AM LIVING MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY BEFORE AND NO WORRIES AND WOOHOO!!MOVE ON!!)

SAY NO TO DISTURBANCE AND SAY YES TO MOVING ON!!WOOHOO!





ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: