Wednesday, June 11, 2008

.sKadoOShh.

am extremely sorry for abandoning my blog.i've finally decided to change my font colour since i'm not a BIG fans of PINK.in fact,i hate PINK ONCE!LOL.am still figuring out why on earth i bought PINK heels and PINK tank tops.guess some part of me still very girly huh?

so here are some updates on my days.i did absolutely NOTHING on monday other than being a total PIG.and when i wakes up,its already evening!LOL.it takes a lot of hard works to be a total PIG!!i used my whole morning and afternoon and even evening to recovers myself from the "48 hours of excitement"..LOL
will update u soon on the 48 hours of excitement...

lets see!!tuesday.har!!tuesday.since its ladies night.for sure.its outing with my babes.chin.ccl.yean.we were supposedly gather at ccl house at 1.30pm.but thanks to my sleeping skill.i woke up at 1.30pm.yikes.wonder when will i start being punctual when it comes to outing?and am sorry to chin for waited me to get ready.

so we've decided to gather at ccl house at 2.30pm.reached AEON around 3 plus and decided to have our breakfast -_-" in barBQ plaza.and since its 3pm,ccl and i are the only one who is eating.the rest are being a good fren for accompanying us and even help us to grill the pork!

*according to some dude who claimed to be expert in food,we should smell the food before consume*

*me myself feels disgusted on this.phuiks*

and before leaving barBQ plaza..


since we've missed the 4 something movie,we decided to watch 6.15 movie instead.while waiting for the movie,we shops around.and its been quite sometimes since i've shops around AEON.as in officially!!spot some nice tops in AEON but..ended up buying absolutely NOTHING since i am half BROKE!

*me and ccl*

*say NO to disturbance.say YES to moving on..*

window shopping sucks!!its torturing.whats the point of shopping when you cant even buy it?sigh.=[ *heartbreaks* but am certainly enjoyed spending time with my babes.aww.time flies darn fast when you are having fun.and luckily the movie starts late.will blog on KUNG FU PANDA later on..

*courtesy by ccl and yean*

and seriously,i laughed throughout the movie.muahaha!fyi,i've hold my pee for more than 30 minutes and its sucks.cause i cant hold my pee "efficiently" when i was laughing.muahaha!and to make things worse,toilets in cinema are in maintenance.sighhh!

skip that..

went some restaurant nearby AEON for dinner..since everyone is having the "steamboat" mood.LOL.

*say YES to kam heong lala and say NO to fried sotong.salty la babi*

*me and chin*

and guess what?being a typical asian,we inherited the "shortay body" from our ancestors.and because of that,we were forced to sit on top of two chairs..LOL..so that we are able to see the inside of that steamboat pot!!

and eventhough we have ordered the steamboat for two person,but yet,we have a very tough time to finish up the steamboat..and something embarassing happened!LOL.its the secret between me and my babes.and..hopefully my secret is safe with them!





ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: