Saturday, June 28, 2008

.separation.


this post is specially to my buds who are going to further their studies
far away from me..

first
my sidekick jacinth lee ya chin.
as i said.she's my sidekick!
its going to be freaking weird going out without her
ya chin..
my advisor/fashion consultant/doctor
is going to further her study in UUM in kedah
for marketing
all the best to her and fingers crossed that she wont be sleeping with ah lian.LOL.
but what goes around,comes around.
and do take care of yourself since you're princess!
and do come back often and visits me.
and we're freaking MOVING ON babe!


second
my babe socky sock hua!
the one that has been taking care of me since i'm 16
she's my big and tough sister!
who has been there for me through my ups and downs
she's going to further her study in UMS in sabah
majoring in economics and finance
international la wei.LOL
and i know she will be taking good care of herself
but fucker man!
she's coming home twice in ONE freaking year
what the hell?
no more TANs.mini NG outing.sighy!


third
to my colleagues
xin yi who is going to major in nutrition in UMS sabah
she's the one who makes me feel emo
and typing this post
aww.she's leaving tomorrow and her message just makes me aww.
sigh.i hate separation!

and wai peng who is going to UMT in terengganu to study accounts
my camwhore bud!
and please do bring back some terengganu hottie for me
LOL


aww.i know.sad thing right?
but..
this is the end of the beginning
we're going to lead another new chapter of our life
and somehow someway
we're gonna meet again
and do remember me.susan the bitch!!
if anytime you saw me walkin on the road or bump into me
u shall yell "OH FUCK!I KNOW HER.SHE'S MY FRIEND.SUSAN!!"
LOL.okie.i am being lame!

and good luck y'all!


p/s::am seriously sorry to those that i have ffk-ed today.mainly because i have tonnes of things to do.LAST MINUTE PREPARATION LA WEI.LOL.so i shall just cancel everything and stay home and finish up my preparation.will make it up to you all once i am back and free from stress!LOL

and wish me luck la dei!!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!
-off to my bed again.since the first attempt failed-




No comments: