Thursday, June 12, 2008

.kung fu panda.


Susan's rating :: 8.5/10

well,frankly,i was a little bit worried and disgusted when my friends decided to watch KUNG FU PANDA.cause i am not a big fans of animated movie and i am surely NOT gonna waste my money on watchin it in cinema.and..honestly,i wasnt expecting myself to like this movie and even enjoy it!

but god!!i was WRONG!!and i am seriously SORRY for misjudging animation movie.in fact,i LOVE it!!Throughout the movie, there are many scenes where you laugh until you can't anymore.muahaha.and i did enjoy it and i even hold my pee!!haha

the story line was darn good!!and has all those talented actors in it..been admiring JACK BLACK for quite sometimes.he has not fail to delivered the character PO the panda.and there's a lot of talented actors and actress in it.-jackie chan,lucy liu,seth rogen and..my favourite angelina jolie.hehe!the voices are a perfect match for the personalities of each character

and i am OFFICIALLY IN LOVE with PO the panda.LOL

and here are some of my favourite quotes::

Tigress: [after Po makes a weird facial expression] I've had enough of this.
Mantis: [while doing acupuncture on PO] wait,wait.its my fault!i tweaked his facial nerves!and may have also stopped his heart

Po: There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness.

Tai Lung: The Wu Shu finger hold!
Po: Oh, you know this hold?
Tai Lung: You're bluffing. You're bluffing! Shifu didn't teach you that.
Po: Nope. I figured it out. Skadoosh!

Oogway: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.



p/s:am seriously sorry for those who went movie with me that day.i know i laugh pretty loud.but...who can resist that cutay PO facial expression??muahahahha..SKADOOSH!!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah, dont tell me this is ur first time watching an animated movie..

most of the time, animated movies can express the scenes better, rather than a real life movie..

one of the old ones that i recommend is "monsters, inc.".. ;)