Thursday, May 29, 2008

.i'm lifeless.

BAD MOOD.and why was that?sleeps at 6am but wakes up at 12pm.sigh.and 12pm considered morning to me..and i'm not a big fans of morning and am surely not a morning person.coz if i DO wakes up early in the morning without any purposes,u guys better stay a distance from me.coz i'll bite!!!!!!

been trying to sleep back since its just 12.but i cant!!sigh..a very big thank you to my bro for that.he surely knows how to wakes me up.just yell "DAD" and for sure,i wake up asap.muahaha!!get my ass off of my bed and straight away online and findin ppl to whine about me waking up early.LOL.lucky me!to have frens that will just listen to me whining!muahaha

chatting and crapping til 2pm and i finally decided to have my brunch.and then.online!..yawn**and nothing else to do after that..mm.and i thought "why dont i take a nap instead of doing absolutely nothing?"muahahaha!and set alarm at 5.30pm so that i can wakes up right b4 my dad is home.and shoots!!my dad is home and its 5.45pm.whatever!i know he's going to strangle his own daughter soon for being lifeless!muahahah.

but i do finish up my house chores.my daily routine!!done everything and prepare myself for outing with ya chin and pei lin.had our dinner in kenny roger's..yumm!!!here's are some pic that i took..
...
..
.
*we are totally addicted to the muffins*

*my dinner*

*LOL.the leftovers*

shops around.and i bought a new specs.i've been totally half blind for the past one month plus.muahaha.i lost my specs!..and we dont call it a dinner without finishing it with desserts right?muahha.and off we go.next destination!!new zealand natural.since we can get 50% off.muahahahahhaha!!!yahoo!

*walnut...macadenia..mango..LOL.sorry.totally forgot their name.since my main objective is to eat and not remembering their name*

and then.meet up with cai ling and wan yean in ESSO MAMAK and went home right b4 12.LOL.

and what did i do again?online til 5.30am and sleeps at 6am..and what can i conclude about my life?when the sun rises,its my time to sleep and tired and when the sun goes down,i'm a wild child .full of energy!!mauhaha.LOL.not as wild as u think..

so basically.this is how i live my life to the fullest!!sighhhhh.i seriously need to get back to my normal life where i sleep and eat like a normal person and not some imsoniactic person who only sleeps at 6am...

*LOL.sorry babe!i didnt snap my own pic today.so i just post urs instead of mine.muahahaha*


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: