Wednesday, May 7, 2008

emozilla is back!!

okie.so here i am.blogging!!yaya.i knoe i knoe.i've been trashing so much on "BLOGGING SUCKS.ITS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME"..and yes,u prolly should slap urself to see whether u guys are dreaming..coz i did that too..coz seriously,susan dont blog!!all i do is just talk to my buds and thats all.mainly bcoz i'm just plain lazy..muahahah!!and i've been quite indecisive on deleting this blog or not.but bcoz of a promise that i've made,i prolly should start blogging or else..who knows what will happen??

and YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! this is just another typical emo blog that is full of emo stuff and..u might cry and wanna hug me for being so pity.muahaha.i've warned you.so dont blame me if it bored you..or u may like it once u read it.coz u can feel how beautiful ur life can be compares to mine.muahaha.okie!i'm just being LAME..


*ppy and me :: D EMO WANNABES *


*ivan,me and hui yan*

wait wait...nah ah!!!i'm just kidding!!not reli everything on being emo,i can be quite psycho at times...

(ppy and me..up to the sky)

(ivan,me,duan,ppy=LAME-O gang)

(yean,me,ccl)

oooohhhhhh..wait wait.bfore i end this,i wanna have some special SHOUTOUTS to..

IVAN THE BABI.i knoe there's some of u guys who will like "OH GOD!!SUSAN HAS DONE A GREAT JOB!!WALAOEH.DAMN NICE LA..I WANT...and bla bla bla"..yes,i knoe i'm creative *cough* but the design of this blog is single-handledly by him.thx dude!!aww..he prolly gonna cry soon.wakakaka!dun kembang ya!!and i'm for real praising him.but the one in chat box.its him!not me

my babe CHERYL THE ROSIE PHUA .wel,nuttin special actually.its just that i promised her that i'm gonna "promote" on how beautiful she is.muahaha!and she is!!sexay and hottie!!love u babe!

and my another sidekick JACINTH .u guys should thx this babe for successfully persuade me on blogging.yes,she's the one!!if not,u guys wont be reading this and there's no EMOTIONALLY DISTRACTED blog.

and to YOU.for spending ur few minutes on reading MUA blog..sigh!u should use that few minutes on saving the flora and fauna coz GLOBAL WARMING IS NOT COOL!!muahaha.onli PDI workers will get this jokes!!

chaoz,guys!!gonna channel on my emo mode!!
...
..
.


(me.way way back then.)

u prolly gonna see my retarded pic very often in this blog.wakaka!for some reason,i just love the pic of me lookin absofreakinglutely retarded...





No comments: