Monday, May 19, 2008

.happy Bday sheih yee..

DATE : 18.05.2008 (sunday)
VENUE : sunway pyramid . asia cafe . "lil genting?"
PEERS : sheih yee (D bday girl).alan.duan.happy.hau.hui yan.ivan.peng.xin yi.yen.

as usual.wakes up late.around 11am which supposingly wakes up at 9am since i have promised my daddy to have breakfast with him.LOL.yet again.ffk-ed him!!sorry dad!!but i know he does not put any high hope on me waking up early.muahahaha!and TYPICAL SUSAN.is late for every outing.LOL.i was SS on the phone with happy and all of sudden,she told me alan is coming..and shoots.i'm stil in my pyjamas and havent brush teeth and everything went wrong!!talk about CHAOTIC!!

was having so much fun crapping and laughin throughout the journey to pyramid.muahahaha!!sigh.and i guess everyone is kinda annoyed of me.since i've been talkin non-stop from the moment i enter the car til the moment i reached pyramid.LOL.and for sure..camwhoring time!!!*damn frust on my panda eyes*
...
..
.
*me,happy and hui yan.LOL.my first photoscape*

*me and happy.again and again.camwhoring while waitin for the elevator*

and BEFORE "CONQURING" THE SKATING AREA..CAMWHORING !!
...
..
.
*aww..my PSYCHOTIC peers..group photos*

*alan and happy..omfg!!alan choked again.and yet again.nobody rescue him..*

*ivan,peng,sheih yee and xin yi.LOL.*

*peng,me,ivan,yen*

WHILE SKATING......CAMWHORING AGAIN..
...
..
.
SKATING is so much fun.and for the first time in my life,wel,actually,this is the second time i skates.the number of me falling down=ZERO!!yes..its ZERO.LOL.those who went with me on my first skating outing should be amazed about this.since i fell more than 10 times during my first skating outing.muahahah.BIG IMPROVEMENT!!woohoo..who's the man?ahem.lady!!!me...

WHILE WAITIN FOR THE ELEVATOR AGAIN..CAMWHORING!!!

*yen,me,ivan,hau*

ON OUR WAY TO ASIA CAFE..CAMWHORING AGAIN!!SIGH..

*OH GOD.what happen to my cute lil dusty??*

*NOBODY is listening to what he wanna said.muahahahha*

IN ASIA CAFE...

*my dinner*

*POSER BESAR alan trying to act COOL.muahahha.and kinda forget who won the match between him and hau..all i know is that I"M SUCKS IN POOL.!!!*

on OUR WAY TO SOME HILL CALLED LIL GENTING..
which part of that place looks like genting huh?DONT ever go to that place.SUCKS..for me!!

VIEW FROM LIL GENTING...

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY SHEIH YEEEEEEEE!!
...
..
.
and last but not least...my retarded pic..
...
..
.

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!



No comments: