Monday, May 12, 2008

the ADVENTURE 003..

DATE : 10.05.2008 (saturday)
VENUE : shabu shabu BTK
PEERS : elene,ivan,darryl,happy,hau and hau's friend

lagoon's plan was cancelled at the very last minute.and i'm SORRY from the bottom of my heart..aww!!muahahaha!!so.plan changed.we end up having our dinner in shabu shabu and..everything is a lil bit chaotic.we seriously look like suakuS and lunatic.and..siao po elene was laughing at us all the way.from the moment we enter the restaurant til we finish our dinner..mmph.notti elene!!no more sweety pie for u!!LOL
...
..
.
sigh!!having a bad hair day on that day and my stupid pimples pop out ..out of nowhere.sigh!!!


*evil elene keep laughin about this..due to our suaku-ness ..we kinda get excited on the heater..haha*

and while waitin for our food to come..guess what we do?yes!!CAMWHORE..

*babi ivan and chicky elene*


*me and siao po elene*and like i said.bad hair day and stupid pimple..mama!!

*me and D Dum Dum Ducky Darryl trying to cover his new hairstyle.muahahha.save it dude!!*

*ivan's pork slice set*

*elene's...maggi set..*

*and...sigh!!my set.one big leaf and two "tao pok".thx to some inconsiderate dude who wanna torture me!!*

*my weird lookin cute lil chubby dusty happy!!*

*this is how my prawn looks like.LOL.and YES.i ate the prawn with the shells.no BIG DEAL,okie?dont blame me for being so lazy to peel..haha*

*the leftovers*

and say NO to shabu shabu.yucks phuiks.dont ever go that shop.

AND QUOTE OF THE DAY ...
DARRYL::EH.WHERE IS MY CHI TAN?EH.I WAN MY CHI TAN.OH CHI TAN OH..*keep searchin for his tiny lil egg in his pot*..OH..HERE U ARE..YAY!!MY CHI TAN!!..

ELENE :: HAHAHAH.U GUYS SO CUTE LA..HAHAHHAHA..
(well,basically,thats what she said throughout the meal..LOL)

IVAN::EH..OHH..ARGH..HEHE..OHH.CHEH.WOW!!
(this is what he said when he's trying to "experiment" the heater)

ME:: I WANT GROUP PHOTOOOOOO...
(wel,no one answered me and stupid D quickly went in to his car)ish..

when are we going to BON TON??i missed BON TON......anyone????
...
..
.

*i'm not sleeping but avoiding being snap.what can i say?i'm just too famous.everyone is waitin to take my pic.muahahaha*

*me..taken by some babi who censored my face and who promised me not to post this pic.oh well,whatever,i kinda love this pic.i look so retarded..muahahah*

but do remember KARMA,,stay tune for 10 kinds of ugly faces of.....

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!





No comments: