Thursday, May 8, 2008

growing up...

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens,not by what life brings to us,but by what attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts,events and outcomes.It is catalyst ,a spark that creates extraordinary results."
-by some dude.anonymous-


FINALLY,for after three days of emo-ing and crying,i'm DONE!!SUSAN is back..muahahaha!!and seriously,thx to my dude-dude sekalian and my babe-babe sekalian who has been there 24/7..well..not 24/7.most of the time..owe u guys big time!!

and i'm truly SORRY on how i behave this few days.i knoe i've frightens some of u..well.even myself too.and my mom and dad..sorry u guys!!as what ps said..the volcano somehow will explode once it is over-loaded!!thats me!!but i'm okay now.so..dont worry about me..

sorry to daddy and mama,sorry to my dudes and my babes..and sorry to myself.coz i seriously shocked on how i behave..its like..i kena rasuk or what..and my depression lead to my breathing difficulty,,sigh!

okie.i'm outta here!!i'm finally going to step out from my house......ada FEEL!!prolly going "bridge number 8" to SHOUT and feel like BITING someone...nyum nyum!!!

chaoz!!and goodBYE emozilla and HELLO susan!!



No comments: