Sunday, May 11, 2008

the ADVENTURE 001

DATE:06.05.2008(tuesday)
VENUE:klang parade bus station.sakae sushi AEON bukit tinggi
PEERS:peng,ivan.darryl


*some sucker's hand and me*

*D,ven,me,and peng.camwhoring while waitin for the bus*

*why am i pulling my hair??geesh*

*muahaha.POSER BESAR*

p/s:DONT ever use this machine.USELESS JUNK.sucks!!not functioning at ALL

*turkey peng,human viv,babi ven and ducky darryl::hunting for food*



*aww..my fav dish::soft shell crab and baby octopus*

*peng..grr..pirate wannabes..grr*

*D Dum Dum Ducky Darryl*

*ivan the Emo wannabes.phuiks.trying to steal my trademarks..*

and last but not least.....
.....
..
.

*ME...this is how i eat my temaki roll*

and this is how it looks like...



And dont worry.i'm NOT gonna channel on my emo mode..LOOK!!haha.thx to the OH GOD!!peng snap this retarded pic of me..

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!

No comments: