Saturday, May 10, 2008

school life 2005-2007..awww!!

aww.i MISSED my school life!!i MISSED everything.my PEERS.my REHAT time.my WANTAN.my SS time.my OH MAMA GO HOME time.my ORIENTATION time.my GOSSIP time.my DOU GEN NI SHUO LE FANG SHOU moment.trips.my ups and downs.my..everything.but TEACHERS ARE EXCLUDED.haha!!

okie.so here it is.in case u guys are wondering how MISS SUSAN d siao po look like way way back then..this is ur once in a lifetime chances.haha!!and one word..AWFUL!!YUCKS..aku tak ada eye brow..haha.oops.oh god!!u guys are prolly gonna pay attention on that huh?and look at everyone..big changes.haha!!jangan terasa ya for those who are reading this and are in the same batch with me...LOL..
...
..
.

*2005 sports day*geesh..emo me!!

*me and my peers:2005 merentas desa*

awwww..hugs and kisses to everyone who has brightens my days.makes me ada FEEL to go to school..not to study.to ki siao!!

*performing hip hop dance for 2005 singing competition*..mmph..pei lin blocked me!!

*ccl and me::toshiba carnival*

*last day of SPM examination ::account*

*aww...HENG HO GANG*

*during mr sugu class*

*undisciplined child wannabes*

*i miss u babe..D'SanZ*

*me and socky:canteen day*
*surprise..and this is what happen when we eat something sweet.retarded*

okie.so here it is.this is just 10% of the pics i took throughout the years..and i wanna have gathering!!so badly!!and i miss my babe-babe sekalian!!

sigh!!channelling my emo mode...
...
..
.
*i didnt pee on teacher's car..*


No comments: