Wednesday, May 14, 2008

.midvalley.

DATE : 13.05.2008 (tuesday)
VENUE : midvalley . the gardens .
PEERS : happy . darryl . zhi ni

as usual.i'm the LAST one to arrived,and i am totally LATE.LOL.and i have a good reason for that..its..its..my bro??nope.bcoz i knoe happy is going to be late too.haha.very good of me for blaming other people for my mistake.and i did something stupid AGAIN.sigh.i accidentally send my message to my bro which is supposingly send to happy.and why is he angry..mm.this is why he's angry ::

"hey,i'm going to be late.pls help me buy my ticket.sorry.my bro is a lil bit annoying AGAIN"

and omgggggggg..whats wrong with me?i must be daydreaming.and as soon as i realised that,i quickly ran to my bro's table and look for his hp.i looked everywhere and the last thing i know.i heard my bro yelling at me behind the kitchen...yikes.sorry bro!!

and waited around 15 minutes plus for the train to arrive since the previous one left right after i reached.LOL.again....typical SUSAN..sigh!
...
..
.

me and HAPPY are having out great time on messing around with zhi ni and D.yes.nothing reli happen between them.they are not couple.as what they said.they are just "FRIENDS"..remember."friends"..ya rite.only fools will believe that.muahahah.sorry D and zhi ni if u guys are reading this.love u guys!!*innocent*

well,this is what happen after messing around..sigh!!we're being a very big spotlight.that's why!!
and enough of them.all attention on me.as i said last time.pimples suddenly pop out.and its been nearly a week and it hasnt gone.why oh why??
*something caught my attention when i was moody about my pimples*

*i seriously need one right now..argh!!but in this world,its all about money..so..NO MONEY NO TALK..thats the concept..so say bye bye to proactiv..*sad*

*me and happy.midvalley.*

first mission once we reached midvalley::find a place to eat.as usual.i wanna go MCD so badly.but as usual,D dont want.so we search and search thru the map and something kinda caught my attention.its a snack place named MOU TAK DING.mm.i wonder what kind of snack they sell?anyone?after 10 minutes of searchin..we ended up in...

*sigh.sushi again.i've been eating sushi for so many times.diff gang but same kind of food,yikes*

*i've been begging them to let me drink mcD coke since its so freakingly hot weather.and what did i get?one small packet of apple juice.muahahah.but kinda tasty...but stil.cant quenched my thirst.sigh*

as usual.when it comes to food.its like a MUST for me to post my masterpiece.LOL.i did eat it..without the wasabi leaf of coz

*the leftovers*

*me and happy in the gardens*

we decided to have dinner in midvalley b4 we headed home.
.muahahhaa.and after much of bullshitting and crapping i said about "there's no other place that is as good as mcD".muahahah.they finally agreed on having dinner in mcD.kinda proud of myself for having such a good "persuasion skill".LOL

sigh..typical malaysian..dont ever expect a malaysian to be punctual.coz it aint gonna happen.even the train..late for 15 minutes.wth??dont u know that miss SUSAN is rushin to go home..or else,dad gonna burst out again..

while waitin for the train..

*they forced me to do this in front of everyone.LOL.*

in the train...
reflections...


4 kinds of ugliness of me and happy..

and 3 kinds of emotions that i have...

reached home around 11.00 plus..and it amazed me that my dad not angry and he didnt even peek on who's fetching me home FOR THE FIRST TIME.muahahah.I"M FREE..kind of..

okie.gonna channeling my emo mode.coz my babe happy is going to leave me within 4 more days.LOL.

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm i wonder how you look like when u do that 3 lady post?? very curious tau!!