Thursday, May 22, 2008

.highlights.

LOL.SORRY for not updating my blog.i know i knoe.its been totally DEAD for couple of days.i'm just plain lazy to blog these days.so..here are some highlights and things that happened in my life this few days...

TUESDAY::
  • candlelight dinner.LOL.aww.romantic huh?not as romantic as u think it is.and why was that?let me tell u why.first,candlelight dinner with family member aint romantic as u think its would be.eventhough i love them,but its just so weird..and second!!candlelight dinner bcoz of NO current in my house.muahahah!!
  • i just REALISED that i'm not the only one in my house that talk and crap 24/7.muahahah..!!my sister is way more noisier than me.way to go,girl!!had a great ride with her and my dad..
  • and TRUCK KIU TNB..they used one hour to come here and another one hour to repair the sub-station..what the heck??so i was like a boiling water for nearly two hours plus..

WEDNESDAY:
  • wel,basically.eating is what i did on that day.i just eat eat eat eat non-stop!!its been a while since i went out with sock hua.and had a BLAST eating all kind of foods.muahaha!!
  • meet up with pei lin at night.watched WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS.finally!!!
  • for those who havent watch this movie.its a MUST.its hilarious and funny and a lil bit of romance going on..did i mention its HILARIOUS?pei lin was LOL throughout the movie and babi pei lin..pandai betul budak itu..after show,she blamed me for LOL in front of everyone.omg!!macamlah people dont know it was her who LOL...
  • and my favourite/memorable quotes:
MASON : [after being punched in the nuts] WHY??
TIPPER: YOU KNOW WHY.................................!
  • and meet up with yen and duan.was supposingly accompany them watch NARNIA but thanks to my CURFEW.i guess i just need to watch NARNIA alone.muahahaha!!and for sure..camwhoring time!!but picture is not available right now..yikes!

THURSDAY:
  • CRAVING for MCD.went dinner with ya chin.LOL.postponing our diet plan again..!!
  • and totally regret for not watchin the UEFA Champions League.thanks to my ego.coz i dont like watchin football match with my bro and dad.and thanks to that MANGKUK kenneth.told u i gonna blame everything on you...haha.for showing off!!but anyway,MAN U WON!!woohooooo...GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!
  • well.heartbreaking news!!and not reli happy with the AMERICAN IDOL finale..what the heck?david cook won!!??!??huh???how?what?why???no offence.i do like him but he seriously DONT deserved it..sigh.pity David Archuletta..

but overall,its been a fun week for ME!!!
... .. .

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT ss-ng planning to diet?
O M G ! ! !


well not MY fault u didn't watch champions league right. YOU ownself don't wanna watch why blame me.