Wednesday, May 7, 2008

the RISE and FALL..

well,basically,this is what happen last night...
i'm CONFUSED.i'm INDECISIVE.i'm CLUELESS.i'm EMO.i'm SAD.i'm MAD.i'm ANGRY.i'm FRUSTRATED.i'm TORN.i'm USELESS.i'm WEAK.i'm..everything that is so melancholic!!thats me!!seriously,i feel like killing myself yesterday.what have i done to have YOU hunted me for long..

*YOU is not refering to a human.its a problem.not reli knoe what to named it*

its took me whole night to think..its just that it frustrated me it gets me everytime when i'm EMO.i've been doing such a good job on covering this and pretend like nothing is wrong with me.and i do alwiz said that time changes everything.but.actually,i dun blif that.if reli times can chg everything.y am i so emo about this thing that has been bugging me for so long???

the reason why i choose to avoid it is mainly bcoz i'm just does not have the courage to face the reality.sigh!i'm so useless...and i couldnt sleep bcoz of this.and...for the first time,i'm having breathing difficulty yesterday..oh god!!frightens me kao kao.i cant breathe,my heart pains,i couldnt move part of my body...i seriously do not knoe what happens to me..

and luckily my mom is there to help me!!

i did sleep after my mom went to work.and thinkin that it will feel much much better once i wakes up.brand new day with brand new attitude,feeling and everything!!but stil the same!!and it reli frightens me that i cant breathe..stil having the difficulty rite now

plus,FRIENDS reli do help me on calming down.i just LOVE talkin to frens.they understd me.they listen to me!wel,not reli telling them everything.but it feels good that there's ppl who u can talk to and makes u forget everything.and u knoe that they can be reliable and they wil be there whenever u need them..thx u guys!u knoe who u are..

(sunset)

and i reli wanna go see sunset!!!!!!!!can anyone tel me how to go bagan ladang???

adios!!amigos!!aku berambus!!!








No comments: