Thursday, December 18, 2008

.tagged by kenneth.

another tag by another noob
LOL
tagged by kenneth the mangkuk few days ago
and sorry for delaying it.LOL
you know me?i'm busy!!hahaha

okay.so here it goes
it stated that i need to write or list down 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself
i will try my best on this since what you see on me is what you gets.partially!

*scratch head and thinks hard*
..mmm..

first of all,i camwhore a lot
*LOL.according to may ying,this is a weird habit but according to MUA,its a gift and talent*

i love to gossip like nobody business
*again.its a gift and talent and we need to keep ourselves updated*

my all time-dream would be to become a fashion designer
*but reality vs dream.and i DO have some sketches of the clothes i have design*

i can be so insomnia at times but i can sleeps like a total pig at times
*again.thanks sim hong for waking me up everyday*

i love doing stuff last minute
*you name it,i got it..for sure its last minute job*

-------waitttttt--------
just realised its too common and everyone knows the facts above on me
let make things a bit different

am recently addicted to contemporary dance
*i am actually learning it on my own right now.wee*

i will tell people that i am going to fart whenever i farts
*what?i dont wanna be rude for farting and polluting the air what.how generous am i huh?*

i dont trust anyone even myself
*something that i need to work on..*

my self-esteem is freakingly low
*only those who is so freaking close with me will know that *

i used to fall for a guy who is older than me 12 years
*yes.OMG right.but personally,age dont really matter*

my passion towards dance ,music and food is undeniable

i love to said "OH-MAMA-GO-HOME!" whenever i am shocked or something like that
*i dont know why but i have been saying it since 16*

i'm a drama queen
*SHOCKER RIGHT?*

i am a bitch who is so freaking indecisive and stingy at times but can be so freaking shopaholic at times
*typical libra.sigh*

and last but not least.i DONT LIKE to blog at this time cause my brain is damaging.so it would be so freaking random facts about me

but i need to blog about it since its a promise

and i tagged everyone on my list since i wanna look at how miserable they are to think of the facts.LOL.
nahh.just kidding.i tagged NO ONE this time!

psst: am sorry to may ying that i could not finish the genting post.will do it once i am free =]

No comments: