Saturday, December 13, 2008

.tagged by cheeZ.


this is something that i did not do that often
i dont do tags but i will do it today
mainly because i am too tired of updating the backdated stuff
LMAO
and because cheeZ the noob tagged me

its so funny that he had informed me days ago
and yet,i blame him for not informing me
i am not ignoring but just being a typical susan.haha
sorry la dei!

so here is the tag that i need to get it done

A. Attached or Single?
♥ Single but attached =]
*LOVE can never be so simple.its complicated*

B. Best Friend?
♥ i dont have one cause i dont believe on having one =]
but i have my own babesss and dudesss

C. Cake or pie?
♥ cake

D. Day of choice?
♥ everyday as long as it includes excitement on it

E. Essential item?
♥my smelly pillow that have been accompanied me since young =]

F. Favorite colour?
♥ this might sounded a bit off but i love colour nowadays
but still,BLACK ROCKS!


G. Gummy bears or worms?

♥ gummy bears

H. Hometown?
♥ klang all the way.

I. Favorite indulgence?
♥ eating is my passion.this is why i am fat.pfft!!


J. January or July?
♥january

K. Kids?
♥ none at this moment

L. Life isn’t complete without?

♥ my beloved family.my psychotic friends.my cell.my computer.MSN.and YOU =]


M. Marriage date?

♥ ...speechless...

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
♥ one annoying elder brother and one younger sister that i heart so much


O. Oranges or Apples?
♥ apples

P. Phobias?
♥ too many to be mention.its uncountable.

Q. Quotes?
"The True Meaning Of Happiness,is when you found someone you can completely trust..!"

R. Reasons to smile?

♥ as what Cheez the noob said "You don't need a reason to smile"..hell yeah!

T. Tag 5 people
Jacinth the sidekick, Kenneth the mangkuk, Elene the babe, May ying the wise one, Benard the susando

U. Unknown fact about me ?
♥ i camwhore just to keep some good memory??LMAO
well,actually,frankly, what u see is what u get from me!!


V. Vegetable?

♥brocolli is the top in the list and followed by other vegetables!

W. Worst habit?

♥ being clumsy and silly?


X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
♥ L.A.M.E.


Y. Your favorite type of food?

♥ what more can i say but eating is my passion

Z. Zodiac?
♥ an indecisive Libran

..thats about it..
til then

*more pictures soon.LOL*

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: