Monday, December 8, 2008

.lifeless-cum-lifely.


my "blogging mood" had come back out of nowhere
so here i am.two post in four hours.
impressive!!lol

as i said on the freaking previous post,
my two months semester break has turn to 20 days of semester break
thanks to the dancing competition thingy
*will blog about it soon*
which ended up with happy ending.wee!

been so freaking emo at first
because everyone has their happy semester break
but me..its all about me,myself and dance.LOL

but no worries.thanks to bunch of friends i have
who have been so dearly to take me out and plan outing for me
hehehe!
but this will be a bit outdated
but who cares?

photos are not accordingly

-AEON,bukit tinggi, klang-
with socky the socky..hehe!

my babe socky is back from sabah
weee.but kinda sad cause we're hardly hang out since i am busy with the dancing thingy
hopefully we can hang more ..!

*psst:i looked darn fat in all picture.what the heck?*
time to get thin weiiii


another two outing with benard the susando

thanks for taking me out weii
voon and ming tag along

first outing :almost everywhere.from midvalley to amcorp mall to my college's mamak.LMAO


second outing : dinner in pyramid


this is what happened when you pass your handphone to benard
.random.

and last but not least
.the temporary roommies during perkampungan FESENI.

-heart them so much-


watched bangkok dangerous


and boy,that movie is freaking awesome wei
despite the fact that nicholas cage has an hideous hairstyle.LOL
nice plot.cool actor
*psst:
Shahkrit Yamnarm is so hot man..*
so my rate for this movie would be 8/10


and another movie that i have watched
the night before i headed to genting for dance competition

kinda disappointed with this movie,actually!
it makes u dizzy
it seriously look like another "cloverfield" movie
and nothing much to talk about since its not reli an horror movie
hehe!
hence,my rating for this movie would be 4/10


and last but least,an outing with the president of POSUM
xi voon the silly babe
.midvalley.

had seow bak and chicken rice for breakfast
thanks to my dad who purposely came from klang.wee!

our main purpose to go shopping is to buy snaks and food to bring to genting
my own personal motive is to find a bag
voon's personal motive is to find earrings
which ended up we just successfully realized the first one
lol

had our dinner in the food court
since we're saving money for genting trip..again!

my dinner.and compare with voon's one.mine is way more worth it
when they served us with voon's dinner,we were like..
what the heck?so small
so we shared and we went back to college with two fully tummy


thanks everyone who has make my lifeless life to a lifely life
LMAO


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!





1 comment:

ken&&Q said...

hmmm i wonder, where did you get your 'blogging mood' from. hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
surely it's from somebody right. right susan :P