Monday, December 29, 2008

.here we go again.


in three hours time,
i'm gonna head back to university
new semester with new moto
LOL
WORK HARDER AND PLAY HARDER
however,i doubt that i can do it
of course on the WORK HARDER part
LOL
somehow,i dont know why but i have lost my new found determination yesterday
part of me wanna go back and hang with my friends
but part of me do not wanna go back cause i will not be onlining that often anymore
geesh..!

anyway,
this semester is gonna be the short semester
19 weeks to cover everything
and to top it off,NO break at all!
well,except for the chinese new year break
grrrr..!

lets just fingers crossed that i will get a better result this time
i'll run naked if i get above 3.5 for my next semester result
LMAO
no way!!!
i'll probably just will
well,havent really think about it since its hard
its hard but its possible!hehehe!


pssst : to elene : JUST ADMIT IT LA WEIIIIIIIII! =P

psssst: weee.am going for modern dance practice later.weee.finally get the chance to perform modern dance..weee!!
jolly me..!!


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: