Sunday, December 21, 2008

.another random post.


bad mood
dad is being unreasonable
and nobody helps me
everything just went totally wrong today
even in the restaurant when we're having breakfast

big SIGH!!
dad is playing psychology game with me
the "silent game" ,i shall say
feels awful everytime he did that to me
big SIGH!!

wait til he knows my result
another big SIGH
but i am okay with what i get actually
cause i know i did not put any effort on it
i have let all the excitement in university get over me and forget my responsibility as a student and a daughter and forget my main motive
but its okay
all i need to do is work harder for next semester
and know how to devide my freaking messed up schedule.LMAO

big SIGH!!


but seriously
i feel awww-ed once i got a message from my bro
its just a simple three words
"YEP,I'M HERE!!"
has just brighten my day
at least i know there's someone who is there to help me

okay.this is such a random post
just trying to spill my unhappiness out
and trying to show off that i have a wonderful bro
LMAO

oh ya.i have a very wonderful cousin sister too!!xoxo

til then..


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: