Monday, December 8, 2008

.the last song.


everything just went too fast for me to actually rethink or reminiscing about it
it seems like yesterday i just found out that i got into university malaya majoring economic
but today..its the end of first semester!
wow.thats fast!

guess 3 years aint that long huh?

first,i entered university as a freshman who did not know anything
who knows nobody except for my cousins,madelyn and hui xin
feeling uncomfortable to live with two totally strangers as my roommies
whom i am so freaking adore right now

guess first step would be the hardest step of all huh?

and getting to know new friends while leading a new life
especially my POSUM gang
through ups and downs
well,mostly ups,of course!

aahh.the memory of having to roll around the basketball court as a punishment during orientation still fresh in my mind..
LOL

what a wonderful thing to end this semester with an outing with the babes in my POSUM gang
for your information,
POSUM stands for Persatuan Orang Siao Universiti Malaya
co-founded by the silly xi voon who is crazy enough to be the president
hehe

21.11.2008
gang split to two
first group consists of shiah,selina and sher
(the non-dancers)
they went to midvalley earlier than the second group
just to buy the tickets but later found out that it is full on that day
so second plan..karaoke session
which is so freaking expensive
we need to save some cash for genting trip
so third and final plan...eat all u can!
hahaha

second group which consists of the dancing queens
(ming,voon and me) meet up with them right after practices
okay.i lied! an hour after practice

so off we go!!
makan makan makan

at for sure,an outing wont end just like that
for sure,ended up with camwhore session
as what selina said
"things get serious when the camwhoring queens are around"
LMAO
mm.i wonder who can that be?LMAO

.me and shiah (the mother of all mothers).

.the gigantic me and selina the er yi ma.

who else but my "oh not so chemistry" dance partner jye ming

the grey babes : voon and me

.jye ming the blurry one.me the talkative one.selina the wise one.sher the next mariah carey.

..the babes with my baby..
*drools*

and last but not least
group pictures
(excluding pei yee and li ee.the EEs who have gone back to their hometown)


seriously,thanks to everyone especially my POSUM gang and my roommies to make my uni life damn interesting
each and everyone of you plays an important role in my life
weee!!
love you guys

and our very own wristband!
POSUM wristband


psst : gonna change my first semester's moto..which is "play harder,work lesser" to "work harder,play harder" since my result for first semester sucks like hell.sigh!guess this is what i got for doing things last minute.

psssst : the truth is i miss you too =]

ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!








No comments: