Sunday, December 7, 2008

.silly.random.camwhore.

ever since jye ming got her own new lappy
all we do with it is camwhore..!
through the webcam,of course..!

and yes.this is the continuation from the very previous post
finally, jye ming gives me all of the pictures we have taken

and trust me..
we're bored with it right now.LOL
due to over-excessive photos we have taken

first session
-after having lunch is DS-

our main purpose is to snap our shirts which each has a statement on it
but for sure,the "camwhore-ness mood" makes us snap more than that..
weee!


second session
-after dance practice-

first partner-in-crime : my "oh not so chemistry" dance partner jye ming


second partner-in-crime : my "president of POSUM", xi voon.!

hhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh...??

been forcing ming to act retarded and ugly
but that babe of mine seriously cant do it
macam kayu aje larr..wee!


third session would be the freaking latest one
-during perkampungan FESENI-

..but..
it was just me.myself and i.
just woke up from my beauty sleep
and out of nowhere, the "camwhore-ness mood" is there
but this time,both of them has rejected my "invitation"
LOL


finally, xi voon has agreed to take A picture with me
after much of persuasion.geesh!


thats about it
til then..


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: