Friday, December 4, 2009

.stronger.

Have you ever had the moment where you think you have achieved almost everything but there's one particular thing that makes you feel like you have not achieved anything yet? I bet you do. This is how I feel right now.

But its okay. I have done my best and have no regrets at all. I just need to get over it and accept the fact that there are certain things in life that does not necessarily need to go along with your way. Honestly, I do not know why I am so carried away on this matter. I swear! Never in my life I've become like this. Its funny and it seriously gives me the biggest laugh ever whenever I recall about it.

Anyway, so what it does not really go with what I wanted it to be? Thing happens for a reason. Maybe, perhaps, the another way is better than the one that I want it to be. We'll see about that.

Stronger than ever.. Muahaha!

Anyway, moving on, its been a while since I dance. The feeling of being groovey appears out of nowhere. I just wanna move, shake and drop again. And No, I dont mean club but I mean generally. Lol. Dance is like my new brand of heroine.. Okay? Sounds familiar? Haha.

Am in desperate mode to watch New Moon. C'mon! Who would say NO to Taylor Lautner besides Bren. :P


ADIOS!! AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: