Thursday, December 3, 2009

.roommie-abused.



Basically everyone has been telling me the same thing
that I've abandoned my blog for quite a while
Reasons for that?
Same reasons la why I didnt update everytime
Being totally lazy and busy with my hectic life

While I was looking at all photos that I have taken since last time
I found some photos that I have threatened my roommie to pose as
MUAHAHAHAHA!
I know man. I can be so evil at times

* fingers crossed that I will still be alive once uni reopens*
I'm so gonna kill by her soon >.<> her eyes. Tralalala!
And I actually did called her to ask for her permission
so All good then. Lol

hairstylist for today : Me!!
model for today : my current victim roommie, yee!

*the so-called Beckham style*

*the OMGEEE! TSUNAMI hairstyle*

*the ROAR slash FIERCE look* =.=

Last but not least,
a special tribute to one of the Economic lecturer in UM, Mr chong chien sien
*inside joke* Lol

Awww. she's too adorable and nice to pinch! Haha

the nerdy spec that she is wearing now is courtesy by ME!

Nice right? My hidden talent. Hahaha!


and oopsy! I have forgotten to mosaic this one.
In purpose actually
How to mosaic when you are wearing a spec la? AIJIO!
lol

Anyway, this roommie of mine has been totally influenced by me
and she has started to be superb SS nowadays
its a good thing though
Hahaha!

My partner in crime when it comes to hunting for food. Grr!

And here is a picture of her looking totally normal? Lol

*Me and my beloved nat-a-li-e YEEEE*

Thanks for being there for me babe! :)

Awwww
♥♥♥
I love you , Yee!

And not to forget my beloved ex-roommies who happened to be my number one fans on following my blog
Both of them have asked me the same question lately on why am I being so lazy on updating my blog
Hahahaah
Love you guys too! ♥♥

nana, susan, hong
the ex A110 resident!

Early weeks as freshie in UM

yet again, I have too many things to blog but I am just being lazy
Tralala! Dont hate me aight?

ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: