Sunday, December 6, 2009

.someone's watching over me.



I've never been a fans of Rain ever since his debut on Full House
But that is the only movie that is suited with our time
Hence, off we go to watch Ninja Assassin

Darryl and I laughed our ass out when there's this Malay babe who actually commented on Rain once he appears in the movie
" URGH! Hodohnya. Apasal gunting rambut macam ini? Tak lawa la"
Mmm. I think he has just lose an amount of fans after that.
All thanks to his disastrous hairstyle. Lol
However, I must admit. His body is totally HOT
But still, Channing Tatum all the way :)

And trust me. I can feel every pain for every injuries he had.
Its so real even though the blood is kinda fake

I must rate 7/10
Honestly, I dont have the adrenaline rush on watching this movie at first
But it was a good movie to watch

And I'm not a morning person.
Dont ask me out that early man
I'll tend to postponed til its 12pm
Only Darryl and God knows how many times I texted him and ask him to come late
Initial plan was that he fetch me at 11am but I texted him in the morning to ask him to come at 11.30am and eventually texted him again at 12pm. Lol

Moving on, visited Ivan and he has the invitation pass to 50% Discount in every items in Quicksilver
Spotted something I like. The bag that I have wanted it so much
But ended up didnt bought it cause the color is so dull
Boohoo!

Darryl left me alone with the cake we bought for Ivan after that
Bake cookies in Wan Yean's house after that
Okay. I lied. The sisters bake and I sloth. Lol

Then had a very nice gathering with the MGS-ians
Aww. I seriously missed the moment where I get bullied by Pei Lin and Mei Chi
Yeah. Weird huh?
Even Yen Teng agrees with it. Lol

So thats about it.
Something updated. FINALLY! i know right?
Hahaha!



til then..
ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: