Wednesday, December 16, 2009

.step up the game.


" Who am I? Honestly, for a girl who has just celebrated her 21st birthday three months ago, I am still finding the right answer for that. I am sure everyone is having a tough time to actually find their own true identity. As for me, I am none other than an ordinary person living in an ordinary life. Nothing more than that. Nothing to be proud of. When everyone is happily living their own life and waiting to embrace whats ahead in the future, on the other hand, I am afraid to actually moving out from my comfort zone. "

As much as I wanted to ignore the fact that I am exactly following the same path as what my dad and bro have, I am exactly like them for who I am now. I guess ignorance is not a blissful thing when it comes to this then.

First and foremost, I need to gain the confidence that I have left far behind with my vision of life. I need to get out from the comfort zone that I have been for such a long time. A comfort zone where I know that my brother will had my back guiding me and bringing me out of any shits that I'm in. I have been depending too much on him that I need his opinion on trivial matter.

I need to start to make my own decision and stand for it. It might be very painful to be fail or made a wrong decision but mistakes can make me stronger and be more experienced in life- reminding me not to have the same mistakes again. I do not want to be known as a daddy's little girl who do not know anything in life as I am being over-protected by my father who have well-planned my future.

I am going to decide my own destiny and my own path.


The person who can control my life is me. I need to stay awake and not to fall into the same hole again. As tough as it can be, I'm gonna try. Everything is worth to try as nobody is assure with the result and outcome of it.

But still, it is still a very long way to go to a path that I have been longing for.
-Clarity, Peace and Serenity-

I dig through the bad ones
To get to the good ones
The lows and the highs
And all those goodbyes
As hard as it gets I know it's still amazing
To be alive
It's a beautiful life

-A beautiful Life by Lindsay Lohan-


ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: