Friday, December 4, 2009

.missing you.

This is not an emo post. Emo is so last year.
Just Nostalgia.

Come to think about it,
all thanks to my hectic life in Um,
I have not really spend my quality times with the loved ones.
My UM sayangs or even my Klang sayangs
Pathetic!? I know right?

Recently, I have keep reminiscing the good ol' moments I have with every single one of them

Was chatting with Selina and Shiah that I finally decided to take the initiative to post this out
It makes me realised that I have missed out a lot of fun that I used to have

Mmm. What happened? Honestly, I dont know
Could it be that we have grow apart?
Hell no! I seriously have loads of fun chatting with them. Haha!
Awww

First stop
♥♥ My Posum gang in UM ♥♥
I'm sorry that I have not really been mixing that much with you guys
Okay. Apart from Pei Yee since she happens to be my coursemate slash roommie
Lol
No more having dinner together in DS or even doing stuff together gether
I seriously miss the moment where I can just go thrash around you guys room
I guess its hard now since some has moved out
Still I laughed everytime I watched the video of Shiah's birthday, My self-rap on our love story, and the lunatic photos we have taken
SOrry again. Its like we're close and yet so far apart.
Sobs

Next,
♥ My lunatic sayangs which consist of Pei Lin aka XL, Socky, Sunny and Mei Chi
I seriously miss having you guys around
I know this is weird but I actually missed being bullied by you guys
I missed Pei Lin for calling me Ah Pui
I missed fooling around with Socky
I missed chatting almost everything with Sunny
I missed Mei Chi for being so annoying towards me

Final stop
♥ MY crazy yet lovely Padini'an gang ♥
I missed being totally random with you guys
Its like we're totally out of contact already except for Elene
Sobbies

Again, this is not an emo post
And I seriously wish to hang out with you guys soon

xoxo
AND DARN CHERYL FOR MAKING ME REALISED SOMETHING deep shit again NOOHHHHH!



ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!




No comments: