Saturday, December 12, 2009

.GODDAMNIT.

PLEASE DONT GIVE A DAMN TO READ IT
TYPICAL SUSAN IS WHINING ON HER SHITS
SUMMARY : DARN YOU, UM!

Anyway, I am totally pissed off with Um's system
one word to describe it
UNSYSTEMATIC
goddamnit!

I bet most of the students is going to agree with me
first with the course registration thingy
lets see. the courses that offered to the second year student is full even though it is 9 in the morning which is when the registration starts
you know why?
ooh wellz. seniors failed the paper and need to retake it in order to graduate
yaya. they gives the priority to the seniors who actually have taken this
and not us who supposedly should take this
imagine that?
so what are we supposed to do?
register some unwanted and irrelated courses
geesh!
but i'm lucky that i got what i want though
but am seriously feel pity towards the rest who did not get it



next, the examination result which supposedly posted in our student's website
and NOOOOO. what happened?
they started get an itch on their ass and the webbie is under maintenance
sorry you guys especially those who are far away from UM, stop being excited as you guys wont have tha chance to see your result
poor thing
i guess they can only see their result once uni reopens which equivalent to pointless
as you have no chance to actually discuss upon your marks and your paper with your lecturer
nice right?




then, they thought they are being brilliant and smart
when they introduced the sms system
which you can know your result or any shits they provided in that website
through sms
and again. what happened?
NOTHING
whats the point of using that system when you did not reply the students messages
such a waste of time and cellphone's credits
waited patiently for the past two days and yet, what did I get?
messages from everyone but not 15888



no harsh feeling towards anyone but I'm just superb pissed off with it
oh ya. did i tell you that I'm so mad at certain lecturer
no. they are not lazy. its just that they have so many things to do which they have forgotten their main responsibility is to teach the students
how are you going to maintain the rank of the university which you are superb concern and working hard on
when you have forgotten that the best quality of an university is to produce an A class student
aww. sad right?
pity the students man
and do you really think they wanna thank the lecturers for what they have got
no way man. I dont thank anyone for my As, Bs or what so ever result I have
okay. partially since they are the one who mark it
but for the knowledge I have gained, all thanks to me,myself and my coursemates



Oh ya. not every lecturer are acting the same way
MOST OF IT
excluding DR Mario who I hearted and admire to the max man
The best lecturer I ever had for the past three freaking semester in UM

never in my life I get so pissed off and carried away on my education

But one thing has improved is I dont throw a F bomb in this post
Whoa... HAHA!
*impressed impressed*

-Relieved-
after all those shit I have said. wooohoho

Best thing that had happened in UM is you guys!
and others too.
Those who I've been blogging about you guys for thousand times. Lol
you know who you are.
xoxo



til then folks

ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!





No comments: