Saturday, May 8, 2010

.Chorophobia.


..NOT!!!..
I'm pretty sure that I will not suffer from Chorophobia
Are you? Do you?
Chorophobia is the fear of dancing
Being able to perform on the stage was undefinable!
It was beyond any words that can describe the feeling I have whenever I dance

Had one of the best dance in the club last week
Xin tagged along
I must admit, Zouk and Phuture is pretty good
Great ambience even though their songs are a lil bit old school
But it managed to groove me up. Teehee!
Say goodbye to Euphoria
as I have found my new fav club

♥ li xin, me, hooi meng ♥
Everything is just A-OK when there's good friends accompany you
even though the music is absolutely pariah that night

Here are some photos taken for the performance I had for this semester
I know its outdated but what can I do la?
Busy la dei

Dayao 2010 (February)
Credits to everyone for making it happen
The best I ever had!

rehearsal

Backstage

♥ the Krumper ♥

Watch us Shine!


♥ Group photos ♥

Credits to Ee, kenfai, ichiban, Sam and many more who willing to snap our hideous photos. Hehe!

Up next..
Feseni 2010 (March)
Credits to everyone for the hardworks and ideas
Third place baybeh! Unexpected but yeah..

The latter one is ten times exhausted than the former one
even though it slow, but trust me. AINT THAT EASY PEOPLE!

Practice


Watch us BLING??



♥ Group photos


Random shots

The POSUM babes : sher lynn, me, xi voon ♥

The dancers from different residential colleges
PTUM and Dayao dancers

Specially dedicated to our big bro, Wei Jie
Thats how he looks like whenever he performs

Credits to Wei Jie, Yew Ken and many more for the photos

Honestly, its a big challenge for me to dance in two different style of dance
Both practices are almost at the same time
We were rushing for the latter one to the former one
But AMAZINGLY,
I did not lose any weight but have gained tonnes of unwanted weight. WTF CAN?
FML!

Yen and I during the modern dance : Dayao 2010


Yen and I during the traditional dance competition : Feseni 2010

Sorry Monster but I cant find any photos of us besides this!

Big difference eh? XD


ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!


No comments: