Tuesday, April 13, 2010

confession 001

I've been listening too much of the oldies lately
that it has actually makes me do loads of thinking. Lol
Looking at peoples around me seeking for their true one
Come to think about it,
Not many can find their true love
Plus, is there really a true love in relationship?

On the other hand, I am kinda impressed, amazed and envy at the same time
that they never give up on love and finding the right one
This is something that I don't think I have enough guts to do so
I might be looking as tough as I can externally
But my heart is too fragile to be broken again
Even before the first heartbreak, I have already restricted myself to be in love
to care for someone I hearted so much,
as I am just afraid of getting hurt,
Ever since the first break up I had, not a good one though
I have been overly protecting my heart from getting hurt again
One is enough to leave me despair and miserable.
The scar will always be there with me
It still hurts whenever I think about it..
it takes me ages to finally move on

As a result, I have forbid myself to be in love again
Keeping a distance with the person I heart
Thinking that this will never last long
All the negativity things that I can think of

A person who loves you so much in one time
can just be a total ignorance once he is totally out of love with you
Mmph. Nice right?

I will never put the same faith as I did previously
I have issues on trusting people whom I hearted
Hence, it is impossible to commit and totally devoted in a relationship that you cant put a trust on the opposite one in the first place

Yea, so basically. I am partially giving up on love

Hence, I'm seriously amazed with peoples around me that never gives up on love
Waiting patiently to find the true one
Along the way to find the true one, they experienced loads of heart wrenching moments
And yet, they never gives up
In the end, they found the one that loves them for what they are
Awww right?
*psst. not sure its forever though*
It takes a lot of courage to do so..

" you've been hurt and so your heart has chose to close the door
Love broke your heart and brought you lies "

Am still loving this song so much. Teehee!

Besides, I am truly enjoyed every moment of my life right now
Having a good bunch of friends who will always be there for me
I am seriously lucky to have each and every one of you guys

Loves

♥♥♥


ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

1 comment:

Spiritwithwings said...

wei,dis pic damn nice lar~~lov it ^_-

*pss..hmm,can i join u?to be partially giving up in lov? =b