Monday, May 10, 2010

.new header.

If you have noticed,
I have been changing the blog header for couple of times
Am not satisfied with the previous one
In case you're a first-timer to my blog
The following were the headers that I have used or intended to use..


Buahahaha! I know right? I am taking the narcissism to the next level
Using my own photos as header *blush*

After long hours of cracking my brains and browsing through my albums
I've come with an idea of combining all the photos I have used previously with the photos I have taken.
If you have noticed again, each photo represents the things that I like


Things that I have included : (From upper left)
Excitement,
Food, Bubba Gump in particular *teehee!*
Money
Sketches
Creativity (I'm the one who is responsible in drawing that on the balloon)
DANCINGGGGGGG...
MUSICCCCCC
And of course, Being a total Narcissistic!

There are many things that I wanna include but space constraint
Hence, I have to choose those that really represents me.

Til then,

" Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after"


Oh ya! I am already dead tired on the first day of internship
Geesh! I am SO not a 8.30-5.30 working person?


ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: