Saturday, May 15, 2010

.numerophobia.



Numerophobia or also known as Arithmophobia
is fear of numbers
I used to be a number-lover
But 5 days of calculating the figures on ledgers, official receipts and bank statement
Bank reconciliation, ensuring everything is balanced
has successfully make me a person who is suffering from Numerophobia
Sobs!
Like seriously, YOU spin my head right round right round

This week has been a total OMGEEE week for me
First week of internship

Lets start with the first day, shall we? Teehee!
Filing. Darn. Talk about being in a total wrong-timing moment
My company was having internal audit throughout this week
Hence, I was required to organized all the official receipts from two subsidiary companies of the company that I am current working in..
I needa sort it from small to big numbers
Tragic!
LOL



At first, I was all high up to complete my tasks but too much of filing makes me go *yawn*
Mr Praveen took me around the company to introduce to all the employees
DAMN! Zero hunks. Okay. I lied. There was one.. Teehee!

Second day,
FILING AGAIN!
While I was having lunch with the colleagues, I tweeted that I am bored with filing



Guess what? Miracle happens
I was asked to work out on bank reconciliation right after lunch
LOL right?

However, this aint easy though
I thought it would be as easy as those stuff that I have learned during my secondary life
Hell No. Way way way tough!
Too many stuff to be handle in one time


pssst : Never underestimate the computer that I have. SUPERB POWERFUL ok? Lol

Ever since that day, I was in charge in bank reconciliation
Stress to the max mannn!

But overall, it was okay though
Nice colleagues, Guess what? My new BFF is 37 years old and she clubs too. OMGee right? Lol
My boss slash supervisor is superb nice man
who helps me a lot
Mr Praveen whom I had a crush on
BUAHAHHAHAHA
C'mon man. He's tall, good looking and funny.

But working life is aint that easy
Exhaustion that never ends.
I slept and wakes up early
Okay. I lied again. I sleeps late and wakes up early
Causes my eyes to be soared for the past 5 days

Damn! I looked damn OL...D ok? I looked like a mother of three
Hahahahahah! Mainly because I dont fancy formal clothes
Hence, I have only three formal clothes
Borrowed from my mom. Haha!


Buhahahaha. Camwhoring while having a small break in the toilet. WTF right? Eating in the toilet.

It was taken today.
It is indeed a Black Friday
Woke up with PMS and frustration over the imbalanced account
But everything went A-OK once I went home
Ignoring the fact I have not completed my task, I went home with happy mode as I can sleep as late as I can and wakes up as late as I can on Saturday
Wheeee

Special Shoutout:


Thanks again Darryl for being the best bro I ever had! Loves!


Shall end this post with a stupid photo of my dog, Brownie

BUAHAHAHHA
Stupid right?
I have untangled him for so many times
and yet, still stuck with one leg up! MUAHAHAH

til then peeps
♥♥♥

ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: