Sunday, May 30, 2010

.Nobita and Ikan.

a short outdated post on what I have done before my internship starts

Final outing with the UM babes before headed back to my Klang crib
Great companion is all that matters.
Finally decided to get our ass off from our nerd mode
We went right after Yee's final paper of this semester
Through rain and congestion, we finally make it to Midvalley for a movie and dinner

Watched "Ice kacang Puppy Love",
Dinner at "Paddington house of Pancake",
Camwhored,
Dessert at "Galeto"
Voon and Yee stoning while I was enjoying my "shoppa" moment
Having our own "Gossip Girl" moment. Teehee!




Finally, a decent picture of us
Love you guys so much
Life in UM will be superbly awful without you guys
Thanks for being such a wonderful listener whenever I need you guys..
Never fails to shower me with love and
You guys just spices up my Um life with fun and excitement
Thanks babes

Hugs and kisses

Til then peeps

ADIOS!! AMIGOS!! AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: