Saturday, June 20, 2009

.thoughts01.


i thought that i could always count on you
i thought that nothing could come between us
but i was stupid
you broke me down
i'll never be the same again.

I wonder why it always has to hurt
for every lesson that I have to learn

So thank you for showing me
that anyone cannot be trusted,

there's only hate,
there's only tears,
there's only pain,
there's only lies,
there's only pain,
there's only fears,
there is no love here..

I see right through all your selfishness
i can see through your lies

it feels just like I'm going crazy,
I'm heavily broken,
and now not even you can save me,
will someone wake me up?

i tried so hard to be the one
who i am supposed to be now
i like who I've become

leave me alone , i'm tired and sick of you
i'm tired of love, feeling so misplaced
time for you to go!
as the reasons for why i was holding on to you is gone!

right now,
I got used to living without you,
you know i love you, i really do,
but i guess i was in love with your memory,
the memories and good times we had you can have them back.

When the tables turn again,
You'll be wishing I was there for you,
I'll be the one you'll miss the most
BUT
you'll only find my ghost
as time goes by, you'll wonder why,
you're all alone

It's time to say goodbye
i just dont wanna waste another day
cause things will never be the same again
you're weighing on my shoulders
and i'm sick of feeling down
so i guess it's time for me to say goodbye

:)

nice right?
combination of mix and match from simple plan and the veronicas lyrics

psst : i'm so not emo but i find its meaningful.tralalala~will mix and match on something happy soon

pssst : i hope that i am wrong but i am falling for you..



ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: