Thursday, June 18, 2009

.happy 21st birthday, XL.

this post specially dedicated to my beloved XL
no no no,her name not XL
but tan pei lin!
lol
XL is just a nickname i used to call her cause she keeps teasing around and calling me fatty
somehow,i kinda get used of that nickname and respond to her everytime she called "fatty"
-_-" superb sweat right?

so 18.06.1988
is when pei lin was first step into this world
*my god.sounded so formal*
and 15 years later, i am thankful that i got to know her from tuition
and since then, we got clicked very fast and bond with our own little group

so today is the day
pei lin's 21st birthday!
special post specially dedicated to you!
shocker right?hahahah
me too!i dont know why but i have sudden urge to blog..dang!

time seriously pass freaking fast
7 years of friendship
thanks for being there for me!
fetching me around without complaining,
and i do still remember you wasted your whole night fetching and waiting me for click five's concert.
appreciates that! *wink*
i know you love me.wakakaka!
nenebubu!


she is also a person who have the special power
to make a person totally happy and LOL
with her laughter...


..everything seems okay!hahaha

this girl here.can be consider as my partner in crime too!
we acted totally retarded and lunatic!

way back then..
*i looked superb fugly*


and now..
my little pei lin aka XL has changed to a pretty and more lady

told you she loves me.thats why she superb excited that she get the chance to snap picture with me. wakakak.tralalala~

a proper picture of me and her

apart from that, she loves to ruin my SS moment
maybe she just being jealous of my beauty?NO?YES?hehe

so,in return!
i cant stand it anymore and i try to ruin her own SS moment


truly appreciates our friendship :)


after knowing that swine flu has been spreading rapidly
pei lin has canceled her origin plan to go to hong kong
so, she have her own birthday party at her house!

*taken in her house. i know this picture is without her but somehow,i like this picture coz i look nice and thin.NYIEK NYIEK*

*long live MGSians*
LOL

once again,

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY
PEI LIN AKA XL!!
XOXO



I used to think that I was strong
Until the day it all went wrong
I think I need a miracle to make it through


ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!

No comments: