Thursday, June 11, 2009

.i'm dead and gone.

DONT BOTHER TO READ THIS!!


as what you can see, i've change a little bit of the layout of my blog.
i dont know why,but have the sudden urge to do so
honestly, i have tonnes of stuff to be blog about yesterday.
its been a while since i cried.
and too many stuff is bugging me at the same time.
but now, i'm feeling slightly better *thanks bren* winks!

all i can say is..
everything is totally fucked up now.
i'm confused.
feeling useless
and sorry for everything i have done
trying to minimize but actually maximizing the troubles

it still hurts..
i cried and feeling heartbroken everytime i think about it..
somehow,people who you think you can trust isnt that reliable..
especially people who have been there since you were born.. looking out for you, watching you grow up
i must admit,
i grew up with a broken family
a family full of dramas and problems.
at times,i feel its like a tvb hong kong dramas
full of lies, betrayal and other stuff
as individual, they love and care me
as a family, i dont see the meaning of family anymore
i cant differentiate who is right and who is wrong anymore
it freaks me out everytime
i love them but i just couldnt take it any longer
as what someone said, for what i have become is because of them

looking at what have happened since i was young
i have learned to hide all my emotions towards people i care
and i dare not confront to anyone as i am afraid of being hurt
i dare not to tell the truth as i am afraid of getting heart ache
and what did i get for hiding all my emotions?
yet,another heartbroken!

somehow, i noticed the changes inside of me
starting from this year
but for better or for worse?
honestly,i dont know!
i dont really know who am i anymore
at times,i miss the old me
but i love the new me as well
but am i crossing the line with the new me?...maybe,perhaps!




ADIOS!!AMIGOS!!AKU BERAMBUS!!







No comments: